HikMicro LYNX Pro LH25 handheld thermal monocular camera is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1280 × 960 LCOS display. It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on.
The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, searching and rescuing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
Download the T-Vision App to turn your IOS or Android device into a second display.
You can use digital zoom, video recording and other features all from your device wirelessly.
New in box
- 384 × 288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
- 1280 × 960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 7.5 hours continuous running
- Wi-Fi hot spot
- Type-C Interface
- Stadiametric Range Finder
- Image Sensor: VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Dimension: 171mm × 61mm × 57mm
- Power: 5 VDC/2 A, 1.5 W, Type-C Interface
- Protection Level: IP67
- Work Temp / Humidity: -20°С ~ +55°С
- Weight: 310g
- 10 years on the uncooled sensor
- 3 years on components
- 2 years on rechargeable battery if applicable
- 1x Thermal Monocular
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Non-dust Cloth
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Protective Bag
- 1x Wrist Strap
they maybe on back order